Call for regular papers
The IEEE ICM 2019 Call for Papers can be downloaded here:
Call for Papers
Call for Special Sessions
The IEEE-ICM 2019 conference committee invites professionals to propose special sessions. Special sessions provide the opportunity to focus in detail on particular emerging topics, which are not covered in the conference’s main technical tracks, and/or to represent a specific progressive areas where researchers would like to meet and discuss advances. If you are interested in organizing a special session, please submit your proposal to the conference secretariat (email@example.com). The proposal should include the following information.
• Title of the special session.
• Brief description of the area of concern (approximately 100 words), with special focus on specific technical areas.
• The name and contact information of two or more special session organisers, who are willing to promote and organise a sufficient number of quality submissions to the special session.
• A list of potential authors and their affiliations.
• A list of potential reviewers and their affiliations.
• The sponsoring IES Technical Committee(s) (if any).